Weddings at the Courthouse
A wedding at The Courthouse is as unique as it can be considering you will be tying the knot in a former Courthouse! No two weddings are the same and we are dedicated to delivering a wedding tailored to suit your individual taste & specific requirements.
Our experienced Wedding Team will assist you in creating your vision of a perfect day, ensuring you and your guests leave full of fond memories. Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships in our grand Courtroom and the quirky Moneypenny Suite, the choice of setting for saying “I Do” really is up to you.
The Moneypenny Suite
Perfect for Civil Ceremonies, drinks receptions (it has a vintage portable bar) and more intimate weddings for up to 60 people; its large windows and quirky feel make it perfect for more informal homely gatherings.
Our Wedding Packages
- Our dedicated Wedding Team to assist you in planning your special day
- Venue room hire for the daytime wedding breakfast and evening buffet reception*
- Complimentary Executive room and breakfast for the happy couple**
- Guaranteed accommodation rates for your wedding guests
- A member of our experienced Courthouse team to be your toastmaster
- Wedding breakfast meal tasting for two
- Meeting with our Executive Chef to create your special menu***
- Personalised Courthouse menus for your tables
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- Cake stand and knife
- Complimentary First Anniversary stay for the happy couple***
*Dependent on minimum numbers catered for your daytime menu and evening buffet. Minimum numbers are dependent on your chosen event space and the day/date of your wedding – ask the Courthouse for details. For Barristers restaurant & Rooftop Terrace, exclusive use charges apply. ** For bookings which include a daytime wedding and evening reception. *** Must be pre-arranged and is subject to availability.
Rooftop Gardens (Coming soon)
The Rooftop Gardens is a stunning cocktail & Champagne bar with space for 100 people; filled with botanical herbs, a Chef’s garden and seasonal flowers.
Partially covered for those sunny days, staged levels of casual seating and standing space with views over the centre of Knutsford facing the setting sun. A place of serenity to unwind and relax or host an exclusive party.
Request a Brochure
Staff were amazingly friendly & welcoming and all the food immaculately presented
The jury is in – foodies are in for a treat!